how to find out if a card is paired to the box

jakemuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well seems as the 4001n i brought of ebay is no good in ex c&w area

how do i find out if the card is paired, Its a rom10 i think well thats what nagraedit says when i read it, But its locked.

I read that you can put the card in leave it in with no cable feed for around 10 mins and it tells you if paired in eng menu ? Is this true

Then i can get rid of it on ebay and get a box that is usefull to me in stoke

i think the easiest way is maybe to glitch the card , and see if the ird matches with the ird on the box

you could get rid of the 4001 without the card anyway as the correct ird and boxkey can be found using the led simm.but with the card if the ird is ok then in eng menu card status will say ok even if the boxkey is incorrect.

well yeah but i want something quick so does the diag menu work

im purely doing this so i can sell it and put as much info into the auction so someone gets somethign usefull to them

TierInfoLite should give you the IRD on the card - just compare it with the IRD in the Eng menu of the box.

Chances are the boxkey has been erased anyway so even if the box/card are paired the card will likely still be pretty useless anyway (A86's are pretty hard to open)

It will be far simpler for someone to get the boxkey from the box using an LEDSimm and then to use an already unlocked Rom11 card to make a new paired card rather than messing around with a relatively hard to unlock and probably useless Rom10 card.

Back