CD & DVD how to do a cue file

DIGI

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have driv3r as a dvd rip on my harddrive. Their are 3 files a bin / cue / msinfo
I have tryed to burn using nero and it wont play :(
What is the best software to burn it and the best media to use
I have tried using 52x datasafe and 52x infiniti
Thanks in advance
DIGI

go to nero and select load from image then select cue file to make a back up

That is how i tryed it m8
Wont Play :(
Although the burnt disk contains 5 files

use a program like iso buster to extract the image directly to ur harddrive, so that u know if its currupt of not

h**p://www.isobuster.com

Thanks peeps will try :)
Does the media make any difference?

use good media for high speed burning. With average media i would not burn faster then 24x for data, audio even slower to avoid skips

Used isobuster and copied over to harddrive with no probs ????

I used to use a little proggy called vcdgear gui it would even use its own cue file when none was available in the one u had downed

plus ery good for fixing mpeg errors

VCDGear v3.06 (GUI) Fact File:
VCDGear is a program designed to allow a user to extract MPEG streams from CD images, convert VCD files to MPEG, correct MPEG errors, and more -- all in a single step. Initially developed back in late 1997, the program has grown to do various extractions, conversions, and corrections on the fly. Cross-platform support will allow different machines to process and generate output that is compatible between one another.
People requiring the need to transport their video materials will find VCDGear as a useful tool to assist them in getting the video to play on their computer or Video CD player.

hope it helps I think it was Gareth that pointed me too it 2 yrs ago :)

Sorted now - burned at 4x on 106 and works a treat :)
Thanks for all your help
DIGI !

Back