How to convert eCWPK to dCWPK

I don't understand any of this plain simple if you know how to do this then just help if you don't then feck off somewhere else this is a hacking /sharing forum

he makes me laugh a lot viper, it's always been a joke
he came to cry to me to have the cmd to ectraire the cwpk
this guy has a dozen nicknames and in addition a big manipulator

but he help others , not ask money likes scammers who looking for costumers , thanks benfica and viperx

Epic!!
coke???
you shit yourself with envy, and you froth sheep's lava
tanks Xtech 😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭

ooh .. copy /paste man again in action .. how is work on bcm7358? nobody wants to let you go for free because of that awkward video?
you have to cry more on sat-universe or skype :D
:D:D

sorry for the questions but i'm trying to catch the nagra train in motion....

To obtain the Cwpks we have to access the CPU because that is where they are calculated (there is information about it - SECURITYVULNERABILITIES OFDIGITAL VIDEO BROADCAST CHIPSETS).

From what I read, the communication with the CPU is through the UART port, which in some cases is not active, so the 1st step is to put the port active, I wonder if there are other solutions for communication with the cpu??

sorry but with such a nickname chipsetpro = chipset profesional and profile with picture with sti7111 you should know, and we should ask you as a professional..

karlo.e,

is only a nickname. chipset knowledge encompasses many areas.. Always trying to achive more knowledge.

if someone is a professional and they also get such a nickname, they have to know everything about that chip ..
I think you're just the same person from a third country looking for information on all the boards about sti7111, you just have a new nickname .. ;)

what do the moderators do, fire all his idiots who are useless except to open their mouths
a nice asshole strip

Héhé mister burro coco viper you are a very nice donkey i like your humour ..........................

Back