How old were you the first time you were drunk?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
First real drink I had was when I was 13.

A few friends and my older brother bought some Buckfast wine, cider and Carlsberg Special Brew.

I drank probably less than half a bottle of wine and it was the most amazing feeling I had ever had up to that point in my life.

I remember feeling numb, high, invincible and having much more confidence, lol

Was a great experience if I'm honest with myself :)

First real drink I had was when I was 13.

A few friends and my older brother bought some Buckfast wine, cider and Carlsberg Special Brew.

I drank probably less than half a bottle of wine and it was the most amazing feeling I had ever had, I remember feeling numb, high, invincible and having much more confidence, lol

Was a great experience if I'm honest with myself :)

I was 14 mate and i was plastered on Merrydown and lager.
Ended up on a building site knee high in mud.
Got home and puked all over the place and fell asleep in the bath.
Great night though.

I was 14, 1 bottle of electric white, Bought it at 17:00 drank by 18:00, falling outside my house covered in spew by 18:30 and my dad dragged me in and tried to give me a baliking :) Never heard a thing :)

11 .. 3 cans of Kestrel.... mangled.

Puked all 3 cans and a steak pie supper out of my burds close window.

Unfortunately the close window on the landing below was open (tilt and turn)

what a fookin mess .. her dad made me clean it up the next day then the cow dumped me :(

School disco.

1 Bottle of Diamond White.

I snogged 8 girls.

Top night.

When I was 14 my young cousin borrowed a crate of Smirnoff from the back of a delivery truck, he gave me and my mate a bottle each then sold the rest for £1 a bottle to the local lads.

What a night that was, we drank our bottles straight, we drank it as though it was sour water, I remember eating a cow shit, fighting all my mates, some kid kicking me in the balls which I didn't feel, cracking my skull on a wall, spewing a thousand times, sitting in my mates bath totally naked with his big sister washing me, drinking tea in the bath, vomiting in the bath, declaring my love to everyone and getting really emotional about it and waking up next afternoon with a hangover that lasted 3 days.

I didn't touch vodka for about 8 years.

When I was 14 my young cousin borrowed a crate of Smirnoff from the back of a delivery truck, he gave me and my mate a bottle each then sold the rest for £1 a bottle to the local lads.

What a night that was, we drank our bottles straight, we drank it as though it was sour water, I remember eating a cow shit, fighting all my mates, some kid kicking me in the balls which I didn't feel, cracking my skull on a wall, spewing a thousand times, sitting in my mates bath totally naked with his big sister washing me, drinking tea in the bath, vomiting in the bath, declaring my love to everyone and getting really emotional about it and waking up next afternoon with a hangover that lasted 3 days.

I didn't touch vodka for about 8 years.

you missed the bit where you kissed a boy.

you shit breathed bastard... you said you'd phone me!

Last edited:
15ish.

Mates party.

I scored some weed which was half weed half plasticine.

Drank couple of bottles of Concorde in the first hour, smoked a bit of plasticine.

Spent the rest of the night puking in nearly every room of his house.

Ended up waking up in the bath, with ink all over my face, and one eyebrow shaved off.

The bath seems quite a common place for first time piss artists.lol

I've got loads of these.

16. School leaving do. two thirds of a bottle of vodka (1 litre) with a smattering of coke (drink).

Then got on the school bus. Last thing I remember was the girl I'd been after for a year giving me the eyes.

Then everything became two. Managed to fall into the venue. Straight into the toilets. Puked up.

Ended up in a taxi straight home with... the deputy headmaster.

I remember waking up on my living room floor, father & deputy head stood over me shaking their heads, whilst my mum knelt beside me slapping the shit out of my face.

That was a tough monday to walk back into school I can tells ya.

you missed the bit where you kissed a boy.

you shit breathed bastard... you said you'd phone me!

I kissed a boy the 1st time I was drunk, he then went into school and told everyone. :)

It was a "I really love you man" type kiss, but by the time the school found out about it, it was a homosexual tonguing session.

lol

I was 14, broke into the school kitchens when afternoon lessons were on and me and a mate drank two bottles of dark rum that was there, presumabably for ingredient purposes?
then there was a bit of running around avoiding teachers and stuff, then we were caught as were well smashed and shouting stuff from a roof
Next thing I remember was being in the headmasters office spewing and wretching into his waste paper basket, that was made of wire mesh so the vomit went everywhere.

Happy days

I think i was 13 or 14 i just remember a hell of a weekend

I was 14 mate and i was plastered on Merrydown and lager.
Ended up on a building site knee high in mud.
Got home and puked all over the place and fell asleep in the bath.
Great night though.

^^ snap (except the bath bit... I made it to bed - just. I was about 13 at the time)

14 me. We found an off-licence that we could get served at and bought two bottles of Thunderbirds Red. Never again!!!

Got pissed on whiskey when I was 15 and now can't stand the smell of the stuff as well!

I was 4, it was a party in my parents house.

was found under the table paraletic they had to call the doctor out.:Doc:

school disco 14 cheap wine and lager.

1st pint in a pub 16.

Last edited:
I was 4, it was a party in my parents house.

was found under the table paraletic they had to call the doctor out.:Doc:

school disco 14 cheap wine and lager.

1st pint in a pub 16.

me to...i was 4

my parents had left a bottle of dimple whiskey on the table in a decanter.
apparently i drank the lot (not that i remember) lol
all im told is i was in hospital for a few hours.

try looking for dimple whiskey now ;) that will give a clue to how old i am lol
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AS-NEW-unopen...s_ET?hash=item3354bf5db9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Back