How much is my jtag (coolrunner) 360 worth

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, ive got a jtagged coolrunner 360 sat in a bag doing nothing and im trying to raise funds for a vita but ive no idea how much its worth, its a white premium type with psu, cables controller and 460gb hdd and if i remember right a benq drive i have the nand disc etc it just needs a dash update can anyone give me any advice it would be appreciated, cheers.

On the same subject what's a jtag worth? I've got one of the original non hdmi ones, hardly used - seriously probably 24 hours tops since new. Jtagged it last xmas and hasn't been turned on since Jan

Just the console? £40 at the most
On the same subject what's a jtag worth? I've got one of the original non hdmi ones, hardly used - seriously probably 24 hours tops since new. Jtagged it last xmas and hasn't been turned on since Jan

Just the console? £40 at the most

Thanks, has got 2 controllers, bluetooth headseat and a 320 gig usb drive with it but hardly worth it then, might as well upgrade the nipper from the wii to 360!

Probably , as xenon box`s are prone to the RROD , so no one is willing to pay anything for them.

An option is to remove the GPU heatsink and replace it with the large CPU heatsink. This will lead to the console running considerably cooler. You will lose out on the DVD though.

I was going to do the extra fan mod, bought the fan, fingerguard and pin header but couldn't be arsed taking it apart again lol. Might do it over xmas if I'm bored.

That will provide extra ventilation for CPU side. Problem is GPU. Granted that Xenon CPU does run hot.

Best to do both. Hope you got your drill bit ready, you won't be able to solder through the ground point.

Well room is 26 - 27 degrees which is hot.....I agree.....but hey why be cold? Works out to be about 80.6 Fahrenheit..wonder why I'm lethargic at times...ha! stinkfish2.gif

So temps yeah, they are as shown, means I can have the fan on auto and therefore machine isn't loud at all.....can't be having noisy 360 hovers like I've had in the past.

So they work out to be

CPU- 57.7 = 137.66 Fahrenheit
GPU- 56.4 = 133.52 Fahrenheit
MEM- 55.2 = 131.66 Fahrenheit
CASE - 38.1 = 100.58 Fahrenheit

15-11-201218-27-18.jpg

after a few hours of playing and just before I switch it off I blast them for 100% for a few minutes..... think I've been that paranoid of the amount of RROD's I've ever had you see....

Are they? To be honest I've never really compared them with any one else's machine to tell you the truth. Just tried to keep them out the red, nothing for this game for 2 in a bed... (Bullseye 1980's..!)

Cheers matey.

Back