How many people share your name in the UK?

I got a
You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS..

So only the 1 then

using name & surname i only get 6...woohoo

You are as rare as a wombats wingnut ...lol

With first name and last name there's 143 of me. Well, whaddya know the correct spelling of www.yourenotme.com takes you to that site, too, lol.

loads with first name.. but full name mine is 0 thank god .
this is what it says......
You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS..

OOOOOOOO Both Names

You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry.

Sometimes i feel like am from another planet,maybe i am.: laalaa :

Two for me and two for the wife and none for my daughter

Last edited:
There are 1 person with my name in the UK: multi :

You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry.

Im sure there are other people with my name in uk...theres my name .com which is me, and iv seen another aswell...

There are 24 Elvis Presleys in the uk :) :) Had a feeling there'd be more than that... and no! that's not my name pmsl

if i use my first and last name i get 2028 loads hay
if i use my full name i get 0

Back