How low can you go..

We live in a far less moraless society were certain people will take anything from anyone without a care in the world. It doesn't matter whether it's robbing from your gran or a disabled person bag snatch to some people it simply does not matter.

I put alot of it down to drugs simple as. Once your hooked you'd rob from literally anyone and sell anything as long as you get coin.

I've seen it at first hand round here family friends torn apart guys who rob sell kids toys breaking in charity shops, robbing out their grans purse. Around here there's a small gang either blind or only got one leg.

Once the habit takes hold they stop at nothing to get the next the next fix. Some will say "It's down to no jobs, the state of the economy etc" when it's basically in alot of cases it's simply drugs and there is no answer

it's simply drugs and there is no answer

Depends on your point of view. I'm all for legalizing them, even hard drugs. (A lot of Police Chiefs agree. The Daily Mail doesn't).

Drug dealers go out of business. Government can rake in some extra tax money. No need for users to turn to crime to afford them, and if they want to ruin their lives, that's their business.

Win win.

Depends on your point of view. I'm all for legalizing them, even hard drugs. (A lot of Police Chiefs agree. The Daily Mail doesn't).

Drug dealers go out of business. Government can rake in some extra tax money. No need for users to turn to crime to afford them, and if they want to ruin their lives, that's their business.

Win win.
I agree with what you say to a certain extent. Taking drugs and being under the influence of drugs in public though is a personal no no for me. They will never integrate into society while they put that filth into their bodies so should have a place of their own to go to.

Drugs should only be sold to registered addicts in a Government controlled location where they also have to take it and be monitored for a set period of time. I know it's not really feasible but I doubt there would be any way to please everyone.

Back