How do you manually enter keys into Dbox2 ?

press the blue button and should give yo the option to select the emu menu. Select the cam file you want to use. I use EVOCAMD. Reboot, Select some fta channels then som ppv channels e.g skysports. The key file shopuld then be populated. Then follow the manual key change tutorial, reboot and you should be golden.

Hi there,

I've got Andromeda V2.0 running on a 2x Nokia. Lost the keys sometime last week and been reading all this stuff today trying to fix things.

I've managed to get EVOCAM working on all channels by changing the keys in keylist.txt, but I can't get the GBOX EMU working for non-FTA channels. I've put the same keys I used for keylist.txt into the nagra file, but still no luck.

I prefer GBOX because I get a lot less chirps and stutters, I'm not sure where NEWCAMD and MGCAMD store the keys, so I've not tried them yet.

For info, I edit the files keylist.txt and nagra by FTPing to my PC, using notepad to edit, the FTP back to the DBOX.

I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can't work out what! Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

did you follow the format of the nagra file (its a bit different than the keylist,txt )
also u add the keys to the bottom of the file,rather than the top.
good luck m8

ps the mgcam uses the softcam file )

Last edited:
Back