How do I get all my favourite programmes on epg?

shooter69

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI guys

Just got a Vu+ Duo 2 and thanks to all you guys its set up nicely - thanks again.
I am living in Ireland so I want a similar epg to sky box where I can flick into epg and see all channels I want (basically sky uk pack with Irish channels) without having to swtich green and yellow buttons for sateilltes/providers etc. i suppose I want to tick all the channels I want (about 200 or so) and then not have to navigate to much to flick between them.. I think it has something to do with multi epg but am a bit clueless..

Have loaded cccam so ready to go..:Wave:
Thanks again

Defintion of EPG is:
EPG (Electronic Program Guide) for the display of program information and program preview.

What you are refrring to is bouquets/channel lists/favourites. You can download premade bouquets. A very good one is the one by Rat. His bouquets are vey well organised and kept up to date, There is a plugin to install them to receiver so you do not have to use the PC. Have a look at the settings/E2 channel lists section of the forum. You can also customise it using remote or easier to do it via programs such as Dreamset/Dreamboxedit.

If you like the $ky numbering, you can use the OE Alliance AutoBouquets Maker or the AutoBouquets E2 plugin by Lraizer. I prefer Lriazer's one as it is more custmisable and does its job in leass than a minute.

Once you have sorted your bouquets, read up on EPG. people here to help if you get stuck.

HI guys

Just got a Vu+ Duo 2 and thanks to all you guys its set up nicely - thanks again.
I am living in Ireland so I want a similar epg to sky box where I can flick into epg and see all channels I want (basically sky uk pack with Irish channels) without having to swtich green and yellow buttons for sateilltes/providers etc. i suppose I want to tick all the channels I want (about 200 or so) and then not have to navigate to much to flick between them.. I think it has something to do with multi epg but am a bit clueless..

Have loaded cccam so ready to go..:Wave:
Thanks again[/QUOTE I Found catseye very well done bouquet and favourits channels easy to use with dreamelite

Back