How Do I Access Tuxbox Commander On MrDudes Image?

mad.dog

Inactive User
Reaction score
Stupid as it may seen, I want to use it to exit my keyfile, but yellow key selects the audio track, blue I assume loads plugins but I can't see it there

HELP as the missus is driving me mad over the lack of channels!

Mr Dudes is just the skin , you need an image DW 2.0 or 1.65 to use the yellow button or
you will have to install tuxbox commander manually like I did earlier
with diorj6

I used the Mr Dudes Newbie image - just installed that and away I went - didn't bother to install anything else

EDIT: Just managed to install it meself!!!

Last edited:
i dont think there is a Tuxbox Commander in Mr Dudes NOOB image,

if there is would also like to know how to access it ...

tuxbox commander

I too have the mr dudes noob image. managed to ftp the tuxbox commander and can use it but have no idea which keylist to change. any help would be gratefully appreciated

I manually installed Tuxbox by ftp-ing the files into the relevant folders and then it appeared

Magic!

Still can't generate my keylist tho - so I'm resorting to re-flashing

Last edited by a moderator:
suggest maybe swapping to the CLi image, it has everything in built

you will only have to put in the new keys and TuxBox Commander is easy to access via the yellow button......

suggest maybe swapping to the CLi image, it has everything in built

you will only have to put in the new keys and TuxBox Commander is easy to access via the yellow button......

I f i change my image can i dl any cli image or is there one for my area?

Nah no good with noob inigma was thinking about flashing a diff image but would really like to hear from anyone who has got it work with noob inigma.My pace box in bedroom is up temp till the keys roll but at least i can resolve that issue.

Notanotherone

ok at last got the dream 600 pvr up and running on noob enigma.
didnt delete any keys at all from keylist.txt,just changed the rom 7 au keys to the same on the tool bar.And also the telewest keys to the same as the toolbar and presto:proud:

My problem was that I monkeyed around with the files via FTP and I think I broke them!!!

I deleted the keys via Tuxbox, but then leaving it on SLY Sports didn't generate any keys that I could then edit, I got stuck with a blank keyfile.txt

Tried a web-reflash thursday morning and killed the box. Need to find the time to connect my serial cable and do it the long winded way - hopefully tonight

Not sure what image to try

Was going to just do the newbie image, but then thorught about the PLI image

Anyone recommend a simple image with recording capability?

My problem was that I monkeyed around with the files via FTP and I think I broke them!!!

I deleted the keys via Tuxbox, but then leaving it on SLY Sports didn't generate any keys that I could then edit, I got stuck with a blank keyfile.txt

Tried a web-reflash thursday morning and killed the box. Need to find the time to connect my serial cable and do it the long winded way - hopefully tonight

Not sure what image to try

Was going to just do the newbie image, but then thorught about the PLI image

Anyone recommend a simple image with recording capability?

Noob inigma mate
very easy image to use,and next time make sure you back up your old or existing keys.If you have a hard drive that is.

Back