how deep is the snow in your area

gypseyfingers

Inactive User
Reaction score
let me no how deep it is sledge time once again: colors1 : colors1 : colors1

I think most Scotland's getting away with it for a change? Apparently it will be the heaviest snowfall London has ever seen?

Just watch the biggest city in Britain come to a standstill because they don't know how to cope with it.....lol

they saying birmingham will get a lot to something like 6 inches

No Snow in Liverpool.... But got to go to a place called Hope tomorrow(Sounds good)..... In Darbyshire somewhere in the mountains.... would love to hear if there is snow about would save me a journey...

Nothing here, fooking freezing though.

Forecast is for Heavy Snow showers on Wednesday and light snow showers on Thursday.

Got no snow here either, but from local paper its supposely going to start snowing in early hours of tomorrow morning and could be getting upto 6 inches with forecast showing as snow for most of tomorrow.

Hope it lasts for when i get home from work, might have to have a go on the sledge, i'm a big kid really,lol.

Was just snowing for about 10 minuets. started to lye then it stopped.

Just a very thin layer now. Looks like there will be loads tonight though.

nane here in dumbarton, really freezing though.

Nothing in Derby/Notts, been told it will start at midnite. I need 5" to make the trip to work imposible - then I'll get the sledge out, tie it to my husky dog and i'm away for the day.

Back