how can wind this guy up?

maarksparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
folks..

really sick and tired of nuisance calls... this pwick keeps calling the middle of the night.. pure raging.. the weeyans are asleep and phone calls in the night have made my life hell..

however the bas%sd isnt that smart as he thinks he is.. last night he forgot to withhold the number... so here we go..

tell me what can I do wind the person up bigtime.. the authorities are a waste of time.. so want to give this guy a taste of his own apple first..

what can I do to really wind this pwick up??

nothing

call up your telephone company and buy Anonymous caller rejection

then just forget about it

it wont help you trying to get one up

honestly Im so raging its unbelievable.. cannay leave the phone off the hook all time..

whilst I was posting, I had another two calls.. fecking raging.. dont want him to know I go his number..

tel company and pol are gonna do feckall..... raging !!!!

I will happily take his number by pm mate :)

or do as P33 said and block calls and take out a dating add with his number but in a gay website or, place a add in the free paper for a ps3 for £70 watch his phone melt:)

Last edited:
honestly Im so raging its unbelievable.. cannay leave the phone off the hook all time..

whilst I was posting, I had another two calls.. fecking raging.. dont want him to know I go his number..

Personally I'd stay legit and get the Telco involved mate. They were pretty swift when I got them involved a few years ago. I had to push the Recall button IIRC when the calls came, then a while later they rang me to confirm they'd received some info and checked times and dates, and asked if I knew a location. Never had another call after that. The Telco said the cops may get back to me if they choose to pursue it, or if it down't stop, but that it'd be unlikely I'd know who it was.

I never did get anything from the cops etc, but I did find out it was a Maidstone number, which rang a few bells, (excuse the pun!) and I sussed who it was after that. Never had any more calls though.

I wouldn't stoop to their level personally, let it get dealt with professionally.

I will happily take his number by pm mate :)

or do as P33 said and block calls and take out a dating add with his number but in a gay website or, place a add in the free paper for a ps3 for £70 watch his phone melt:)

thats a good one.. but wud they not be able to get my IP address to see who listed the ad?

plz o plz my friend pm his numba 2 me an i will make sure he will never prank u again. I will prank the livin shit out of him u watch. I did this b4 when i got pranks in morinin got numba and jus rang shit out of it witheld of course.

I don't know how to do it but fit a 56k modem to computer and phone line,
then get the software to ring his number every half hour and hang up after 5 seconds, tell the software not to reveal your number.

PM me his number I will make a few late night calls see how he likes it

thats a good one.. but wud they not be able to get my IP address to see who listed the ad?
Would be hard to prove its you, wireless connection and all that. Doubt it would be taken that far to source ou a ip tho of a fake add. But i would wait till he stops doing you. Then he prob wont suspect a link, unless he knows you

I,m up to waking the shit up at random hours m8.:proud:

Just pm me :proud:

get a whistle & blow the sh1t out of it next time he phones. then when he recovers tell him you have his number & you are gonna call round with a few mates if he continues.
is it a local number to you?

we had the same problem with god knows who but i suspect it was one of our exs that got the number,
anyways i reported it to virgin and got sweet fa done about it, then i started looking around and found truecall, this excellent box of tricks sits between your phone line and phone, all calls are screened if the call if on the ok list it rings as normal. if its unknown or witheld it takes a msg and then rings your phone with the msg - you can then choose to take or zap the call.
it also worked out a god send when i was dealing with the bank over credit card credit agreement, it just tells them not to call again and hangs up.
best piece of kit in my house tbh, our twins are never woken now with the poxy phone ringing at 2am.

whys the priick pestering you anyway? do you have any idea who he is and why hes doing it.

Id brake his fcuking legs :proud:

Just post the number and have done with it, I'll ring the fooker at 3.30 am in the morning, the silly fooker, dish the number out and give him a taste of torture.

PM me his number, I'll add it to some sex chat lines costing £1.50/text

I've got access to about 50 fax machines all automated, PM me his number and I'll accidently on purpose key him in for say 100 fax's between 1am and 9am randomly over several days. We have people keying wrong numbers in all the time lol.

Either that or break the feckers legs. I no two wrongs don't make a right but when your dealing with single brain celled scum you need to deal with them on a level they understand.

Back