how can i tell whats the best file out of these to download ?

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, can anyone tell me whats the best file to download out of these two , im after the best picture and surround sound.

The Dark Knight Rises 2012 CUSTOM PT SUBS NTSC DVDR-PERK
or

The Dark Knight Rises 2012 NTSC DVDR-SCREAM

could anyone also give me some pointers to look for in the info they give you when downloading films what to look for as to be the best file to get , as with most films there is always quite a few releases on download sites .

i only download dvdrs that are 4.35 gig as these are the best quality , arnt they ? that play on a standard dvd player [it doesnt play blueray ]

cheers

yer i have seen the bluerays seem to get released earler which surprizes me as i thought the dvd would be released before the blueray. The bluerays are a lot bigger in size thats the main reason i dont download them plus tha actual dvds that you need to buy to fit them on are still quite expensive and i havent got a blueray burner in my computer , the dvdrs are fine i was just asking on how to tell whats the best release when you get so many releases of the same film these days , but i do see yer point your making , makes sence , will look in the new year i think to your point you made .. cheers ..

ok thanx for the reply in my list to buy for the new year ... lol

any ideas on the best file out of the 2 i have put up , to download ?

Back