How can i hide sections

makidoja

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

using RATS and it's great, how can I hide bouquets i dont require like adult, religion etc etc

Mak

Hi

using RATS and it's great, how can I hide bouquets i dont require like adult, religion etc etc

Mak

highlight the bouquet you want hidden then press menu then select remove entry.
If you want it back r run the plugin

Open bouquets highlight adult and press menu, remove entry

They will return when you update bouquets again though

Sent from my iPhone

Also I seem to be missing sports 1 HD, psorts news HD, they are in the bouquet but i just get a black screen

If i manually search they are found, any ideas?

Mak

Also I have 5 posts but still cannot download the latest bouquetes from RATS

Do i have to wait for a mod to remove the restrictions please?

Mak

Also I have 5 posts but still cannot download the latest bouquetes from RATS

Do i have to wait for a mod to remove the restrictions please?

Mak

Why do you want to download it when you are already using it?

Because I don't think it's updating, so I was going to download the latest and see if it cures the issue of not having some channels.

i originally used the auto-bouquets plugin but this didn't work too well, i then found the rats bouquets on The Home of Rat's Bouquet @DigitalWorldz | Rat's Bouquet and Picon Plugins for ease of use :) so i downloaded the channel in the zip, unzipped and ftp up tot he box, overwriting the existing, then installed rats updater and executed.

But still the same channels are not working unless i do a manual search on that transponder.

So my thinking was to get the latest from here and try.

Mak

What date do you have on your bouquets? Might be an idea to enable parental controls on your receiver as well.

I cant seem to get this to work

Using Vix 3.0, I press EPG which gives me a list of Bouquets, i highlight a Bouquet and press menu button but all i get it the icon for cannot use this command / button.

Also are they stored in /etc/enigma2 ?

Any ideas?

Mak

Open bouquets highlight adult and press menu, remove entry

They will return when you update bouquets again though

Sent from my iPhone

Why are you going into epg? Go into your bouquets. On the vix image you can do this by pressing the TV button among others.

Yes your right, i was having a lapse !!!!

OK got that all sorted now thanks

Mak

Back