Hornsey N8

mp101216

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All
A friend is moving from Coventry to Hornsey N8 *** in London. Any chance someone can please tell me which old virgin area it is in T*/ Nt*/C*.And which old Pace 4*** box will work there. Thank you.
mp101216

well....for north london is:

North London / Enfield TW 40985 515000

i checked the surrounding areas and their not on the list so i guess it all must come under the above......

with regards to the box i have change 1000/2000/4000 no problem to TW area but this was from a c&w area.......i checked coventry and it's pure ntl....so i'm not so sure if this will be the case for a box from a pure area....i'm sure it's not but not 100%...so u'll need to find out if u can change a pure to tw by just changing the net i.d. and freq

hope that helps

well....for north london is:

North London / Enfield TW 40985 515000

i checked the surrounding areas and their not on the list so i guess it all must come under the above......

with regards to the box i have change 1000/2000/4000 no problem to TW area but this was from a c&w area.......i checked coventry and it's pure ntl....so i'm not so sure if this will be the case for a box from a pure area....i'm sure it's not but not 100%...so u'll need to find out if u can change a pure to tw by just changing the net i.d. and freq

hope that helps

I can 100% confirm its EX Tw.

Back