Horizontal travelling line

Jackel

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning folks hope some one can help finally swapped my Samsung for an LG at Currys

yesterday and have set it all up the only problem is through av 1 which is my dbox there is a

constant horizontal line traveling up the screen i have tried a few different scarts as i believe

this to be the fault. I have read on other threads that paying through the nose for Gold scarts

etc etc is a waste of money if this indeed is the problem any help advice appreciated cheers

I know you've tried different leads but I've seen the same problem on some CRT way back and it was the SCART cable that was at fault. I had a red flicking line in my picture. Any cable around a tenner should solve the problem...or

Try outputting RGB via the scart from the dbox or if that fails try other colour settings.

Maybe your TV connectors can accept various types signal feeds so see if there are any options for this in your TV setup

@ Munkey
Try outputting RGB via the scart from the dbox or if that fails try other colour settings.
thanks for the reply Munkey can you elaborate on the above mate abit green in this area cheers Col.

Sorted now.

15.00 scart = horizontal line

1.99 scart = nice clear picture.

Back