Hoover Nextra Problem

vajid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, im having trouble with my washing machine. I turn it on, it starts the program, and after a few secondes, the delay and start lights begin flashing. I cant do anything after this. Even switching off n on doesnt help. Any help will be much appreciated, before I have to call out an engineer. Thanks

thanks for the quick reply, i had a feeling it was gonna be expensive. is it worth trying the british gas as ive got appliance cover. its not even been 2 years since i baught it.

If you have cover then yes i would
Is it a comprehensive cover?

Also the pause between the flashes mean something ie they relate to an error code
Does the appliance manual not list error codes

If you have cover then yes i would
Is it a comprehensive cover?

Also the pause between the flashes mean something ie they relate to an error code
Does the appliance manual not list error codes
it covers the cost of parts and labour, you get to choose 3 appliances you want covered.

the pauses i checked relates to error code 9, which is something to do with the main board, looks like its nackered. :(

just to update, had the BG engineer out, according to him the motor is gone, he's ordered the part, lets see if that fixes it, but following the light flashes and codes, its the board thats faulty, oh well i'll just have to wait and see.

i got one of these in my back garden,not sure if same model if any parts would be good to you.
the drum split on mine?

thanks very much, i'll keep that in mind, very much appreciated. lets see if the british gas engineer can fix mine.

Just to close off this thread, had the BG engineer out, he replaced the motor and the main board on the machine and its working again, so thanks guys for ur help, keep up the good work.

Back