HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair) @ M

Re: HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair)

probably depends on what they are used for,should come in handy for connecting sat recievers etc etc

Re: HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair)

Bugger missed product is discontinued.

Agreed. I've got a set here, 14mps, and they are useless. It was nearly worse than dialup. They did the job I wanted them for, but they went straight back in the box, and haven't been out since... Must chuck them on eBay...

If they are 14's, I'd not spend £15 on them.
just emailed them to cancel my order...after reading that they are only 14mbps...anyway if they do cancel then its great, if they dont then anyone on this forum can have them for what i paid for them..lol, i should learn to read all the posts before i go jumping in to buy things like this...lol..

Agreed. I've got a set here, 14mps, and they are useless. It was nearly worse than dialup. They did the job I wanted them for, but they went straight back in the box, and haven't been out since... Must chuck them on eBay...

If they are 14's, I'd not spend £15 on them.

Really?? but dialup around 56k and if these are 14mbps then surely should be much much faster right?

I heard that the performance of these also depends on where you plug them e.g. shouldnt use extensions etc and your home wires...

rang them up and they confirmed that its the 14mbps and that they are waiting for stock and may take around 3 weeks...

mmm at that price I bought 4 of these one for myself and the others for my dad and siblings but thinking about cancelling now...

14mps is no good for media streaming, but it's perfectly ok for a normal internet connection.

14mps is no good for media streaming, but it's perfectly ok for a normal internet connection.

what about a gaming connection i want to plug it in to my ps3 ? would it be any good

Thanks

what about a gaming connection i want to plug it in to my ps3 ? would it be any good

Thanks

Should be ok for xbox 360 i used to use a b wireless adapter which used to run at around 11-15 mbps.

ggrrrr they just cancelled my order "due to unprecedented demand""

then how come my friend got his even though he ordered a few days after me?

ggrrrr they just cancelled my order "due to unprecedented demand""

then how come my friend got his even though he ordered a few days after me?

They just cancelled mine too! Barstewards!!

same here aswell ffs,it was in stock when i ordered

got email also .coonts

got cancel email as well barstewards

Just got an e-mail, no more plugs left.

I think I know why they may have cancelled all pending orders...

Like I said, my mate ordered his a day after I ordered mine yet he received his a few days later. When he checked his invoice against the receipt, they had charged him only once for delivery on the invoice but twice on the receipt.

He rang them up and they told him that it should be one delivery charge per item but they will refund him because the invoice clearly state only one charge and that their system made a mistake.

This is probably why they decided to cancel all the orders since they would have lost a lot of money if alot of people ordered more than one...

got a cancel e-mail too

mine cancelled as-well :-(

Yep me to got cancel email

Fermec

Back