HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair) @ M

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360 and Satellite Dreambox ! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair) @ Max TV

Homeplug Network System (Pair) on MAX TV

Details:

REDUCED TO CLEAR - Wireless networking NOW ONLY £9.99It's the ultimate in home networking! Instead of trailing wires and cables across your house then finding you're a foot short anyway, why not use your home's own electrical wires for connectivity?

It's incredibly easy to use. Just plug one of the Ethernet adapters into an available electrical socket and connect to your computer's modem or router using an Ethernet cable. Then plug the other Ethernet adapter into a second socket, anywhere in the house, and connect to the device you want to share your broadband connection. It's that simple!

Home networking over your mains wiring!
With the Homeplug Ethernet Adapter, you're no longer tied to your telephone socket when you want to use the internet. Connect from your laptop anywhere in your home, or even in the garden using an extension cable. You can also use your Ethernet connection to share printers, scanners or other such devices.

If you have two PCs in the house, why not play a game over your new Ethernet connection? With a gamer on each machine, you can compete in any game that can be played over a LAN (local area network). Frag your buddy in the latest first-person shooter, or leave him eating your dust in your favourite racer.

100% secure encryption
Best of all, it's 100% secure. Information transferred between the two Ethernet adapters is encrypted as it travels across your household electrical wires, so there's no chance of anyone hacking into your internet account and using your bandwidth.

Features & Specifications:

Two Ethernet adapters, two Ethernet cables and a utility and documentation CD supplied
Frequency Band: 4.3Mhz to 20.9Mhz
Works with any OS that has TCP/IP support
PC file and application sharing
Wireless LAN extension
AV streaming and transfer
Shared broadband internet access
Printer and peripheral sharing
Network cameras LAN extension

Re: HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair)

Feck that they dont deliver in Ireland :Angryfire

Nice find Paul-K

Re: HomePlug networking system - ideal for Xbox 360! £9.99 + £3.90 P&P (for the pair)

Just orderd one at that price! Cheers Paul-K

Thats just what I've been looking for, cheers m8

Thanks for the link Paul. Excellent price! :Cheers:

ordered cheers mate,rep added

just ordered paul ,thanks m8

su frakin purb find mate will defo be getting one of these great find thanks a mill

What speed are those?

thanks mate great find :) , been looking for one to plug the ps3

Just ordered one cheers m8

Cheers matey, just ordered mine...great find

Woody

just ordered cheers mate

Brilliant find...Thanks!

Cheers mate brilliant post - probably too late and they will be out of stock but ordered one anyway. Thanks again.

What speed are those?

i just looked at them and couldnt find the speed, i would find out speed before id bother

must be worth it the chepest of egay are dearer than that

At that kind of money they will probably be the 14mbps version, I ordered a set anyway.

I can always hope that they are at least 85mbps.

Cheers mate, just ordered 2 sets.

i would find out speed before id bother

Agreed. I've got a set here, 14mps, and they are useless. It was nearly worse than dialup. They did the job I wanted them for, but they went straight back in the box, and haven't been out since... Must chuck them on eBay...

If they are 14's, I'd not spend £15 on them.

Back