homebase 49p T.V

zooropa said:
Nice find PODS m8 :) knew they wouldnt give in but what do u expect when one bloke buys 80 :(

And we thought JàY was being greedy ordering 10!

Argos

Posting here because the Argos one is closed.

Just recieved my email,

Bush TV/DVD combi (Product No: 536/1108)

I refer to your order for the above product and thank you for placing an order with Argos.co.uk

Unfortunately there were was an accidental error on the price shown on our website for this product during 27th August causing the product to be advertised for £0.49 rather than the correct price of £349.99. This error has now been rectified and in accordance with Condition 4.2(b) of our Website terms and conditions I am writing to advise you of this problem.

We have therefore had to reject all orders placed at the incorrect price in accordance with Condition 2.3 of our Website terms and conditions and with regret we cannot accept your order.

On behalf of Argos I apologise for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that any charges debited to your payment card, will be fully refunded as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your custom with Argos.

Yours faithfully,

Mari-Ann Wiggin
ARG Contact Centre Manager

Argos TV Offer - Almost....

Bush TV/DVD combi (Product No: 536/1108)

I refer to your order for the above product and thank you for placing an order with Argos.co.uk

Unfortunately there were was an accidental error on the price shown on our website for this product during 27th August causing the product to be advertised for £0.49 rather than the correct price of £349.99. This error has now been rectified and in accordance with Condition 4.2(b) of our Website terms and conditions I am writing to advise you of this problem.

We have therefore had to reject all orders placed at the incorrect price in accordance with Condition 2.3 of our Website terms and conditions and with regret we cannot accept your order.

On behalf of Argos I apologise for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that any charges debited to your payment card, will be fully refunded as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your custom with Argos.

Yours faithfully,

Mari-Ann Wiggin
ARG Contact Centre Manager

Merged threads ,no need for two threads ;)

just realised this is the homebase thread lol ....same telly and I dare say u will get the same email lol

Rat said:
just realised this is the homebase thread lol ....same telly and I dare say u will get the same email lol

both owned by GUS Rat and I'd bet Argos deal with this side of the homebase website

after all the 'talk' and 'chat'... i guess the email solves everything!
lol....

I got my email late last night and also received a letter in the post this morning advising me the same!

Back