hmm chanal 4 hd

joseph1972

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok got a new test line as mine was terrable for slight freezing and pixelation plus wanted to know if it was me or the line so delets all data from box and procedes to put new details in and so forth and guess what still no 4 hd on the plus side i got no glitching on a certain chanel i had before
so my question is why can i not get 4hd?

I'll try this later as my channel 5 disappeared last week and blind scan has failed to find it!

This didn't work for me. However, at least my C5 HD is working OK ATM!

deleting and readding the transponder worked for me second time round!

@Manic01 - when you say "Just do TP scan" do you mean to put manual frequencies in the scan menu or do you mean to do a "accurate scan" from the openbox menu? - please clearify, thanks.eezee.

Dunno whst im doing wrong but i seem to have four of every channal and thats after i deleted all chanals and loaded the tp list thingy in the flip flop firmware?

To get my channel 5 back I just deleted the transponder from the transponder list (I think it was 10773) then I readded it: 10773, 22000 IIRC. Then I scanned the newly-added transponder. Whole process took about 60 seconds! Didn't work first time so I did it again and it worked. No probs subsequently.

@Manic01 - when you say "Just do TP scan" do you mean to put manual frequencies in the scan menu or do you mean to do a "accurate scan" from the openbox menu? - please clearify, thanks.eezee.

I think manic means scan the individual transponder in the transponder list. At least that's how I interpreted his advice and it worked for me!

Back