HK Customs seizing all forms of PSJailbreak!

hackmax

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
For those waiting for their PSJailbreak device, you might be waiting forever!

Starting last week, and ongoing non-stop Sony has been very busy working local HK police & the Hong Kong customs! They been opening all the parcels being exported from China, and seizing all forms of PSJailbreak devices!

So far a couple of people have also been arrested in HK that were exporting these devices to people around the world! If you watch the video you can see footage of the of what might have been the final retail packaging of the PSJailbreak! It is not known if these are infact the original devices, or one of the many clones that are being pushed out from China!

Seems Sony can even control China :FRIGHT:

How long before exporting a PS Jailbreak device gets you the death sentance over there?

They been opening all the parcels being exported from China, and seizing all forms of PSJailbreak devices!

EVERY single parcel? are they the mafia or something?

scare tactics..

will never work

Correct.

They will no doubt have a list of "shippers" so be aiming for large bulk orders comming from manufacturers to resellers world wide.

yup

in other words, if you are known to them or have been caught with stuff before going through their customs, id be betting you will get an empty parcel wrapped in customs tape

Pointless tbh, with the program being freely available on the net its not exactly difficult to port it to one of the literally thousands of different USB controlers available. Even Sony cant stop every USB chip just on the assumption it might be used to hack a mere games machine.

i know alot of people who are interested in these sort of dongles nozzer simply due to the fact its small and compact and is quite cheap..

and not everyone is up for connecting their iphone or psp etc to their ps3 each time...

nahh not having that sorry
i have some PS break landing today
and i know im getting them for a fact as i have had to pay the duty to dhl as the shipper whom normally uses ems sent em dhl !!
so i call bolox on that story but i let ya know 100% when i have em in my hand

id say its part bollocks. Been told from a guy who used to work for HMRC that they have a black list of shippers if your on the list then the parcels will get checked. So doubt there checking every parcel but its coming from a know source it will be.

nahh not having that sorry
i have some PS break landing today
and i know im getting them for a fact as i have had to pay the duty to dhl as the shipper whom normally uses ems sent em dhl !!
so i call bolox on that story but i let ya know 100% when i have em in my hand

How much you selling them for mate?

I wonder if my industrial strength death ray doomsday laser I ordered from DealXtreme will get through, I bloody hope so!

I'm quite happy using my Hero, since when I hold the pwr button I get an option to boot into recovery, also have fastboot rom installed so my phone from reboot->JB PS3->back to normal use takes about 3mins, which I can llive with.

I wonder if my industrial strength death ray doomsday laser I ordered from DealXtreme will get through, I bloody hope so!.

Afaik, its perfectly legal to import a death-ray laser as long as its not going to be used to hack Sony consoles !

Back