Hex Files

M

MURCO

Can someone please explain how you know which hex encrypts which channels. For example, looking at the ds9-5in1 Satkoos how do you know which channels this hex should be used with?

Any help appreciated, Thanks.

Put it in and test.
Chanels can be on diffrent types of encrytion the hex only decryps the crytion put down the line (if u follow) it depends on weather the card's hex is supported by the encrytion the channels on. if you get a mag the encrytion is somtimes put in there, also theres a few sites about (i lost mine) sorry :Dunce:

ds9-5in1 Satkoos

Monkeyspunks, thanks for the answer.

I am still a little unclear. For example the ds9-5in1 Satkoos file, is this specific to a particular CAM and if so how do you know which one? And is there anywhere to find out what channels this will decode, or is it just trial and error on each channel?

Also, Minkeyspunks I read in a previous thread that you have an Echostar 3600, if this is correct, is it a box you would recommend? The reason for asking is that I am thinking of getting one and using a global CAM.

Thanks for your answers.

Echostar 3600 on viaccess, yes i would recomend it but you would have to get a golbal/magic cam for all the encryptions.

ds9-5in1 Satkoos is made for a box where all encrytions can be read ie unlocked humax 5400 box or an magic cam.
This will decode the encrytions

seca
viacess
irdeto
and two others that i cant remember.

Back