Heroes S2 Exclusive To BBC

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
user-8802637_1164262536.jpg

The BBC is thought to have paid around £400,000 an episode for the second season of Heroes - even though it has yet to show the first.

The new deal represents a five-fold increase on the amount the corporation paid for season one, which will air on BBC Two over the summer.

Sci Fi Channel had first-run rights to season one, but was forced out of the bidding for season two as the price tag rose.

Season two will now air on both BBC Two and digital channel BBC Three from next year.

They should put it on BBC1 and replace Dr Who lol! Season one was great! Cant wait for Season 2! Oh P.S. Newsgroups RULE!

it takes a very good story line to keep me watching and the kids (even the wife ) will watch it . if u havent see this yet your missing a treat

I've heard a lot about heros but havn't managed to catch an episode yet! Hopefully if the BBC start showing them soon I'll get the chance to watch it :)

s1 was totally awesome. one of my fav shows up there with 24 and prison break. not too bothered what channel has it as we see it well before anyway :)

Well there will be no ads on BBC so that is handy.
Alot of good tv series out now,tv seems to have taken over from films in the quality of products.

Well I supose its a good catch for the BBC, I thought it was a smashing show, although it was a bit slow in the middle episodes. Overall a really great show which was totally different from the norm.

Heroes is a brilliant show and I have been hooked but the last episode was disappointing. But I can't wait for season 2 to start.

It was excellent, I even got a t-shirt off ebay that says 'Save the Cheerleader' on the front and 'Save the World' on the back... Sad I know ;)

I was a bit dissapointed at the last episodew of s1, not o spoil it but if u've seen it u know.
I am looking forward to s2 though, I wish they had it in HD though, but thats another story, and I also love newsgroups!

Without a doubt Heroes is the best show on tv at the moment!!

Everyone who watches it is glued!

I read that during the xmas break there going to have a show where you can select which hero you want in the next episodes or season 3

when is season 2 due to be televised on bbc?

i was watching this on line, but got to episode 20 and couldnt find anywhere to watch the rest was well disapointed that i couldnt see the rest of it, any one know any good place that have the last few episodes

This is another of those strange TV programs I couldn't make head nor tail of. Its more like a sequence of random events than a coherant series. I get the impression there were half a dozen writers just doing their own thing without reference to anything that anybody else was doing !

Started out as an interesting concept and then just became too confusing to be taken seriously.

i was watching this on line, but got to episode 20 and couldnt find anywhere to watch the rest was well disapointed that i couldnt see the rest of it, any one know any good place that have the last few episodes

Yeah off me. I got the last 4 or 5 episodes on my HDD. PM me if your interested, and I will give you details.

Back