here is the fix! THANKS TO TWOBEERCANS

People just want a quick FIX and thats all they care about, If people can wait 4-5 days, then why cant they wait abit longer, your always better getting the finished product in the end thats flawless, than have a LEAKED beta. Whoever leaked it must have thought he would get all the credit, Well mate you are just a LONER and now nobody will ever trust you again. Cheers though twobeercans, Have a couple of cans on me :)

can someone help me set up a ftp connection, some sort of guide will be really helpfill! thanks

i was over joyed when i found out about this fix, but now i am not as i have learned this was leaked, i have been sitting nice and quitly for a fix as i know one would come out soon but i want one that has been tested and works with out any probs. i just hate people that do this sort of thing and i hate the people that are liking this. this fix isnt a good thing its a bad thing.

I just hope the people that made this fix will go on supporting the Dbox.

as does this fix work, well kind of, the pitcher keeps coming and going, as some one said disable all rom but rom7, i have tryed and it dont work, i am using the Dons V4 image.

i was over joyed when i found out about this fix, but now i am not as i have learned this was leaked, i have been sitting nice and quitly for a fix as i know one would come out soon but i want one that has been tested and works with out any probs. i just hate people that do this sort of thing and i hate the people that are liking this. this fix isnt a good thing its a bad thing.

I just hope the people that made this fix will go on supporting the Dbox.

as does this fix work, well kind of, the pitcher keeps coming and going, as some one said disable all rom but rom7, i have tryed and it dont work, i am using the Dons V4 image.

u not alone here, i cant for the life of me get gbox to work correctly , i get it to work..but after a reboot it goes off again.

Props to the guys for this patch...a big bbboooooo for the idiot that leaked it !!!!

A big big big thank you from me to whoever helped sort out this fix I can confirm it is working on my dreambox and dbox in TW area.

Nice one, thanks again!!

well i have gone to the extrame and deleted (well renamed) all the roms but rom7 and it is working fine now, i dont know about gbox as i dont have it nor use it, i have it working on MG EVO and NEW cam.

what do you use to send the image to the dbox 2? m8 wants me to do his

:Cheers:

well i have gone to the extrame and deleted (well renamed) all the roms but rom7 and it is working fine now, i dont know about gbox as i dont have it nor use it, i have it working on MG EVO and NEW cam.

i have it working flawlessley on this 3 cams..its just gbox...~(which i like to use~ ) :Cheers:

out of borem and cos i want to learn i have gbox installed and working fine on my box now

out of borem and cos i want to learn i have gbox installed and working fine on my box now

Ok I can get it workin too...until i reboot after a few mins of gbox running
then it just stops running till i switch to different cam, weird

Works great on Dreambox and Dbox. Thank you TWOBEERCANS.
We can have some peace now.:Cheers:

Back