HELP !!!

Mr-Maniac

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got my Elvis, got my goldcard. Loaded up MultiProgrammer6, followed Mickie D's instructions from here & loaded the hex files I got from Mickie D's page, put it into the STB, but it did not work. Put the card back into Elvis, and I tried to do an Autodetect (and clear up the card) but I am getting an error - Access violation at address 00000064. Read of address 00000064.
Does anyone have any ideas about this ?

Ok, I got the DBMGEditor and created the HEX file using May's HEX codes. Set it up, and all ok. Now, I tried to use June's DBMG2 codes from my Remote and it did not work, so I had to use May DBMG2 codes. How do I change the codes next time (when ONDigital changes them ?) Do I simply put in the June DBMG2 codes via the remote or will I have to recreate the HEX files, and reprogram the card ?

Also, is there a program using which I can extract the original codes from my card (hopefully without screwing it up ?)

Thanks for all the help so far...Cheers guys ;)

Fristly the DBMG june remote codes wot'n work yet untill around the 20th and you will be able to use your remote for them, yes you can extract your PPUA and MK1 from your original card by useing mkfind 4 but be carefull not so easy to do...... see my home page www.gazers-digital-world.co.uk :cool:

Please help.another day another night still
got please insert smart card on me tele.
Now you guys who as in doctor must be very
brainy who can program these thingy cards
or iam just thick.please help
1 which files goes on first hex or a pic
2 how many files do i put onto the card
is it 2,3,4
3 can i program the origal card
i ve got a parrell port programmer pic/eprom
which has no make on it.it has a 3 way switch
labeled M.S.I .The program it came with is
PICPRO
ANY ANY ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL
THANKS MAL NOW VERY GRAY

Ok, managed to get it all sorted out. Now, on the ONRequest channels I seem to get a picture blur from time to time. Picture sort of freezes/garbles for a second and sound screeches. Other channels seem to be fine. When I spoke to ONDigital, they asked me to do a reset, which I did using the Original Card, coz I didn't wanna screw up the hacked card...any ideas anyone ? Is it because of my antenna or something ?

Back