Skybox F3 Help

elmoemo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Box was working fine last night but today its all scrambled. I checked router and the light instead of bein green (ethernet port number not internet) its red/orange but other port is green, tried switchig ports, rebooting box and router but no change, any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi.
You could try resetting the router, On the back of your router sometimes you need a pin or point of a pen, You could also try going into your router homepage & reset it factory settings & see if that helps with your internet connection. If you go into the Menu on your box & go to Network Local Settings, you might have to press 6666 if you cannot see Camds Setup, Go into Camds Setup - Cam Client Setup, Select Manage Config Files - cam.cfg. You should see if you are Online there, You may need to Activate it.

Hi.
You could try resetting the router, On the back of your router sometimes you need a pin or point of a pen, You could also try going into your router homepage & reset it factory settings & see if that helps with your internet connection. If you go into the Menu on your box & go to Network Local Settings, you might have to press 6666 if you cannot see Camds Setup, Go into Camds Setup - Cam Client Setup, Select Manage Config Files - cam.cfg. You should see if you are Online there, You may need to Activate it.

Thanks going to try wifi dongle tomoro if not then will reset router

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back