Help

Enticy

Member ++
Reaction score
I have 2 problems with 2 ds lites.
The first is the hinge clicking would i be able to take this back to the shop as it is only 4 months old?

The second problem is with a replacement case i have managed to put all togther but now the power comes on for a second then goes off again anyone able to fix this for me.

Thanks in advance.

I have 2 problems with 2 ds lites.
The first is the hinge clicking would i be able to take this back to the shop as it is only 4 months old?

The second problem is with a replacement case i have managed to put all togther but now the power comes on for a second then goes off again anyone able to fix this for me.

Thanks in advance.

The DS switching off after a second is usually caused by the top screen connection not being in right. Make sure the ribbon connector is pushed right in before closing the black clip.

Thanks but I had read this elsewhere.I have made sure itis pushed in as far as it would go but still got the problem.

It took me dozens of attempts to get it in right the first time I had this problem.

if under warrenty get it back otherwise ebay sell the fixing kits cheep. Just make sure you dont trap the top screen ribbon cable when replacing mate

Back