help with softmodding!

FATBOY

Member ++
Reaction score
ive had a look around the forum regarding softmodding, but its all totally over my head? all i want to be able to do is play dvd backups,game backups and emulators. so softmodding is the easy answer???? any help on this appreciated

ive had a look around the forum regarding softmodding, but its all totally over my head? all i want to be able to do is play dvd backups,game backups and emulators. so softmodding is the easy answer???? any help on this appreciated

This is what I use and do:

An orignal copy of Splinter Cell
A memory card
SID4.5 or 5 exploit

Transfer the exploit onto the harddrive of a modded xbox via FTP. Transfer the exploit to the memory card. Put the memory card into the non-modded xbox and copy it across to the box.

Load Splinter Cell. Load the exploit as a save game. Install the Softmod

Jobs a good un

softmod

ba u do ne thing u need to make sure ur xbox has got dash version 5960 or higher or it wont work,if not u need to update it by installing a newish game like halo2 n try to conect to live,this will update it to the correct version, plus dnt play the game uve used to mod it cuz the xbox will auto save it n when u come to delete it u might delete the softmod which will kill ur xbox

ba u do ne thing u need to make sure ur xbox has got dash version 5960 or higher or it wont work,if not u need to update it by installing a newish game like halo2 n try to conect to live,this will update it to the correct version, plus dnt play the game uve used to mod it cuz the xbox will auto save it n when u come to delete it u might delete the softmod which will kill ur xbox

It will work on any dash version, although it is better if you have 5960 as you can then still access the MS dashboard if needed

i dont know anyone who has a modded xbox so i can transfer exploit to a memory card??? also what size memory card is best???

i dont know anyone who has a modded xbox so i can transfer exploit to a memory card??? also what size memory card is best???

When the post is sorted I'll lend you my memory card and Splinter Cell game if you like? As long as I get them back and they are in the same condition I sent them in :)

that would be highly appreciated mate! they would be sent back to you via recorded delivery!..

Back