Help with samsung please.

draindet

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys

Im sorry to repost this thread but i have had no answer from the general section, i thought you dedicated sammy boys may be able to help me out.

I brought a tit card from a trader about two months ago and it all worked fine on my sammy, however now if i try a purchase a ppv i get a message saying unable to complete your booking with an error code of E003.
The movie is visible behind the error box but if i click select or tv it returns to the previews.
I am in a pure N*l area and my card is DNASP010 Rev A35 with a credit limit of £5150.50.
I have programmed a tit2 for my 4010 thanks to all the excellent tuts but do not have the BK for my sammy and dont know how to try and read the tit card for the sammy without risk of losing all other channels and a divorce or worse.

Can any one help?

I doubt you'll get your BK off the tit card if you bought it from a trader - however if you still have the original ROM10 card you will be able to read it off that without any risk of messing up your tit card. The other way to get the BK is with a jtag. PM me and I may be able to help.

sorry mate can't help with the divorce,but let us know how u get on with the box.

I new id feck it up

Hi Guys

I have taken the plunge and tried to program the tit card and as i feared i have lost all channells (divorce on the horizon) my problam seems to be the rom image i cant seem to find a suitable set of programs for a tit1 on a sammy.
I can get it working and updating on a p8ce 4010 but cannot get ppvs with the sammy all i get is "you are not subscribed to this channel" or a blank screen on channel 0.

PLEASE HELP

buy a jtag cable mate
and read the bk your self
its simple to do
6 wires is all pretty straight forward
jtag cable is like £10 pre made
or build it your self for about £4

Sorted now

Got boxkey via jtag (bit of a nightmare on a sammy much easier on pace)
Used a opos card all working fine still cant get original tit1 card to work must be something to do with the image, however divorce on hold for now (phew).
Thanks for all the info, any ideas on tit1 would be appreciated.

hard on sammy?

its the same
solder up

run sdt read the bk?

takes all of 5 seconds once soldered

well done btw

brighton mike said:
Takes even less if you don't have to solder your jtag interface to the sammy board!!

come on mate spill the beans?

solderless!!

Hold on jimmyq, all will be revealed when I get my hands on a digital camera...........This first version is for the sammy

A version will be available for the 4000 when I can get a box!

Best regards
BM :BLOBBY:

I had the same problem with a sammy and tit2 card. bought movie got error , movie in the background.
Works ok with funcard. The cure was to mod the rom 10 then save back to tit2 card. This image also stops the card from filling up with ppv events.

h**p://www.unlocker-forums.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=3583

Sorry had to place link unable to upload yet.

If link does not work, pm me and will send you the file

brighton mike said:
Hold on jimmyq, all will be revealed when I get my hands on a digital camera...........This first version is for the sammy

A version will be available for the 4000 when I can get a box!

Best regards
BM :BLOBBY:[/QUOTE

ok mate tell me when your ready

jimmyq u seen anything yet, cuz im looking to build something similar but need sum inspiration! oooh yeahhh!

Back