Help with multiboot on ipbox9000hd- don´t have any tv now

DustinH

Inactive User
Reaction score
I had to install new image in flash. Using latest NLB image. Have followed instruction on this forum, when I press any numebers when rebooting, nothing happens. No multiboot messege in display. What I am doing wrong. Any file in additon to install? Please help...

When I am trying to press 2 or 3, the box hang and it´s only showing booting in display. Nothing happens? Please if someone know what I am doing wrong, please give me a advice.

1) boot from cdkroot
2) boot from USB with hdd
3) original images
4) boot from release
5) boot from USB without hdd
6) boot from SATA hdd
7) boot from flash

I dont understand. I have been sitting whth this for a long time. It doesent help to press any numberkeys, it just hanging on booting when I do so. If I dont press any numbers on the remote it boots in flash. I have been following all the steps to put E2 on usb stick, but still nothing happens. Please help!

Thanks for all help. When you in the gets it, all is done in 15 minutes. I decided to use only enigma 2 end downloaded last offiial image, and it worked all perfect. Now it is to find out if you can have more than one e2 image on a stick, and choose which one to boot from? Anyone know anything about this?
IS it possible to fdisk a usb in sdb1 and 2, so put a image on each one of them?

Back