help with mosc

bobby boy

Inactive User
Reaction score
a friend has got a 4010 off a friend of a friend but when fired up the stb had some ch. missing so i said i would have a look it is a rom11 with a bod image on it the problem is i cannot get into it i have a unlimited infinity programmer tried nagra 4.1 no joy tried xncs get error iso tried using back door passwords no luck just cannot get in it i need the ird and bk off it as i don't have these numbers any help i'm stuck coz now i put the card in there are no ch. at all only 1234 :Cheers:

need to know what error messages u are getting m8

xncs error iso
nagra no error mesage just says fail to read rom 11 closeing com port
used rom studio to imput bd keys to no avail

does it come up with rom11bod mate , think you'll need to unloop it if thats the case.

post the revision of the card here that nagra reports, the card may well be locked so will require an unlooper/glitcher to unlock it before you can read it.

it says rom 11 bod but it has tb cut so presume some1 has programed the card. unless it was as it comes just tb cut with ch. that were on it anyway puzzled

it says rom 11 bod but it has tb cut so presume some1 has programed the card. unless it was as it comes just tb cut with ch. that were on it anyway puzzled
it could have been moded at one time and an old image on the card and its
taken a bod hit so you will need to unlock the card m8 with an unlooper
or a t911

if it's taken a hit would this lose the channels or not i'm not on about losing 1234

if it's taken a hit would this lose the channels or not i'm not on about losing 1234

even if you at one point was using an old image the card would just go to bod
and all channels would still work al the bod hit did was to stop us reading the card well untill a new unlocking image was available

i'll gona give it another try if i'm really in the poo i'll pm you sure we can arrange something help appreciated thank you

Back