Help With Kids Xmas Pres. Android tablet

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have bought three android tablets for the kids for Christmas, but they have naff all on them that would keep the kids entertained app wise. Can anyone tell me how to get hold of the latest apps is there a recent product on the market like applanet or blackmart that still works so i can get the full apps? regards and may I be one of the first to
Wish all DW members a very merry christmas and all the best for the new year

last time i tried on my phone it didnt work. can one send me a link so i can visit it via the tablet and dload blackmart direct has ive uninstalled and deleted the app of my phone about a month or two ago because it wouldnt work.

thanks very much people for your help, will visit later on the tablet when kids go to bed. Wishing you and your family a warm and cosy xmas, with a prosperous new year, from my family and me.

you can also rip your own using ultimate backup and a file manager like es strong.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

buy the app you want from play store (you get a 15 min refund period), back it up using ultimate backup which will give you the .apk in the saved solder then go back to the play store and refund it. Your left with the .apk (you have 15mins to do this and You can only get 1 refund per app)

using estrong go to app_manager/App_backups/user_apps
you will find the .apk file which can then be installed

some have a licence which link to store purchase and might cause problems, theres ways to strip it but not too straight forward

Back