help with iis

S

skalag

im tryin top test out a web site with asp pages on my computer with IIS but i cant get it to work, does anyone know how to set up or start the server? I cant find help files on pc.

sorry m8 , doesnt help, i had the help files telling mer how to set up anfd run iis but i cant find them now, if i use search for files/folders i keep getting a referenced memory error and i crash, so ive tried going through everything i can find but nothing is helping, thanx anyway

i used dreamweaver to create html and asp pages, i want to check the asp pages but cant get IIS to work, found the basic help files and it tells me to go http/localhost/help etc but keep getting page not found error :confused:

im not sure if the asp work properly, they should because theyre similar to ones i used before, but i cant even get the server started or view the html pages, i keep getting server not found errors,

have finally got the server running, as expected the asp pages require some adjustments in their connection strings etc (hopefully minor ones) thanks for the time and effort lads, and if you know about asp pages dont go too far away, as a man once said "ill be back" :Dunce: :D:

Back