Help with 7025

stu1989

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a dm500c which is working great using alanbk's new dublin image. I now finally have got round to setting up the 7025 which has only collected dust so far! Can anyone help me with setting the box up for sat and cable as these are the tuners i have installed, I have installed a 300gb hard drive also. I have found gemini images for the 7025 but they all say they contain no keys or softcams. Is it possible to get an image with these allready installed for n*l dublin and can i use dreamup to flash this box as i do with the 500c? As allways any help from your great minds much appreciated,

thanks.

Reddevil - if you search some of my past posts you can find into on how to mod the gemini 7025 images yourself. Once you do this (ie download "special files" and follow instructions) you can view all the usual cable stuff and many sat channels.

BUT ---- as far as I know its a labour of non-requited love and guaranteed to get your hackles raised. I havent spent more than a few hours on them but my mate who has one constantly complains about it not working just so ;-)

The main problem is not having easy access to backed up images. Fairly sure you can back them up then ftp the image off so perhaps someone on here can do that for you (zaf or pink or someone)

you can use dreamup to flash an image

but i do via the web browser if your box is connected by network or xover cable to your dm 7025 have a look here to flash

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/dm7025/eng_browser.php

can you use a ftp progammeto add some files?

thanks m8 for your help, not quite sure how to use ftp at the moment but am willing to learn!
are there any tutorials available? thanks again.

Reddevil - if you search some of my past posts you can find into on how to mod the gemini 7025 images yourself. Once you do this (ie download "special files" and follow instructions) you can view all the usual cable stuff and many sat channels.

BUT ---- as far as I know its a labour of non-requited love and guaranteed to get your hackles raised. I havent spent more than a few hours on them but my mate who has one constantly complains about it not working just so ;-)

The main problem is not having easy access to backed up images. Fairly sure you can back them up then ftp the image off so perhaps someone on here can do that for you (zaf or pink or someone)

thanks for the help, now that you mention backed up images i did notice that when you connect to a dm500c dreamup gives you the option to back up the image, with the 7025 this option is not available. do you have to use a ftp program to backup 7025 images?
thanks.

thanks for the help, now that you mention backed up images i did notice that when you connect to a dm500c dreamup gives you the option to back up the image, with the 7025 this option is not available. do you have to use a ftp program to backup 7025 images?
thanks.

Hi you can backup your setting to hard disk if you have one go to menu games plugin choose backup/restore and choose where you want to store other way of storing image on hard disk are possible i have about 10 images installed i use plugin bary allen to control everthing***

I have being using the 7025 for a few months now and it is the D*** b*****. I am fu**** if I can figure out how to configure the two tuners though !!!! LOL

Hi all,

I have a dm500c which is working great using alanbk's new dublin image. I now finally have got round to setting up the 7025 which has only collected dust so far! Can anyone help me with setting the box up for sat and cable as these are the tuners i have installed, I have installed a 300gb hard drive also. I have found gemini images for the 7025 but they all say they contain no keys or softcams. Is it possible to get an image with these allready installed for n*l dublin and can i use dreamup to flash this box as i do with the 500c? As allways any help from your great minds much appreciated,

thanks.
Just saw your post. You have to modify the image yourself as there is no backup image available AFAIK. It is not that hard to do, PM me and I will send you the instructions....

Hi you can backup your setting to hard disk if you have one go to menu games plugin choose backup/restore and choose where you want to store other way of storing image on hard disk are possible i have about 10 images installed i use plugin bary allen to control everthing***
thanks zaf786 is it possible to backup to compact flash the same way?

Back