VU+ Solo2 help VU+solo2 clone stock on starting

same result - don`t start... were can i take bootloader for my Lonrisun Solo 2 SE (buy 2015 year, compatable vith Sunray images)
You say it's compatible with sunray images? Do the sunray images flash ok and start fine (ie you can go into menu, etc) but not picking up any signal?

Getting stuck on bootscreen I don't think means it's flashed okay in first place. Sunray images and the later v4 lonrison images have had their respective drivers patched to avoid a bricked situation (previously lonrison v4 images would brick all boxes (even sunray) unless it had v4 flash on it.

Just for clarification, can you list which sunray images flash fine and work (as in allow you to go into menus, etc) even if you have no signal?

You say it's compatible with sunray images? Do the sunray images flash ok and start fine (ie you can go into menu, etc) but not picking up any signal?

They flash but no signal same with the recent v4 images you have posted.

The only images he has had working are original images from 2013

They flash but no signal same with the recent v4 images you have posted.

The only images he has had working are original images from 2013
so he's never got either v4 image or sunray image working as far as menus etc work but just tuner issue?

so he's never got either v4 image or sunray image working as far as menus etc work but just tuner issue?

All the ones ive linked to and other he has tried flash fine but there is no signal from tuner unless he uses original images from 2013 then he has signal.

All that info is on the thread.

@mk35,

If you flashed with v4 update your Solo2 SE, it's possible that you have kindof downgraded your box now to v4 images only.

Reading the thread, you can't flash image correctly without having to turn off/on to get passed splash screen.

Can I suggest you try flashing bootloader as mentioned in this thread.

However, after you have tried the SE bootloader and if it still doesn't work then can I suggest you flash the ordinary Solo2 bootloader (not SE version).

A forum member once told me that after they flashed with v4 update on their solo2 SE they actually had to use the ordinary solo2 bootloader to get it working again but then it would only take v4 flashed images only.

Therefore, can I suggest because you have now flashed with v4 update that you try the SE bootloader and then normal solo2 bootloader if SE bootloader doesn't make a difference.

Also, when trying images between flashing bootloader could you try this image.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get on @mk35 ?

@mk35,

Reading the thread, you can't flash image correctly without having to turn off/on to get passed splash screen.

yes. but not at all images.

- - - Updated - - -

@mk35,

Can I suggest you try flashing bootloader as mentioned in this thread.

yes i tried it. but i can`t find another bootloader :-(

- - - Updated - - -

@mk35,

Also, when trying images between flashing bootloader could you try this image.

tryed now. flashed, started after on/off but SNR 0 AGC 0 BER 0 :-(

tryed also OpenPli for Lonrisun V4 after firs start was signal. Find 12 channels, but after scan no signal and no channels.

[h=1]OpenATV 5.0 vom 15.5.2015 für Sunray (OHNE/WITHOUT OpenGL/gles)[/h] flashed ok, started ok (without on\off) but no signal.

Back