Help Trouble shoot Dark Motor No power problem...

segel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Woke up this morning, we have had some heavy rain, so it might just be rain water that has got inside the motor, but who knows anyway been up there and checked all connections and resealed. Still no nothing no light on the motor.

Anything else I can try or is it just a matter of waiting for the water to dry out?

Cheers,

Make sure cable from receiver to motor is ok.
Connect cable direct from receiver to lnb bypassing motor to check that cable is ok etc.

Yes mate that works

what I've done manic is setup a short run to test, left the cable from the lnb to the motor and then run a 10 meter or so into the kitchen and setup the receiver all ok there powering the motor.

The cable that wasn't powering the motor has been joined 3 times to extend the cable, but it's being joined by the use of f plugs and joining connectors, it was all working OK before.

what I've done manic is setup a short run to test, left the cable from the lnb to the motor and then run a 10 meter or so into the kitchen and setup the receiver all ok there powering the motor.

The cable that wasn't powering the motor has been joined 3 times to extend the cable, but it's being joined by the use of f plugs and joining connectors, it was all working OK before.

Probably water ingress m8,
Replace it before the water reaches your receiver :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

did yu fix it mate? i had exact same prblem it was a faulty power pack for the reciever, replaced power supply and all good again

did yu fix it mate? i had exact same prblem it was a faulty power pack for the reciever, replaced power supply and all good again

Yes m8 just the wires as said all sorted now

Back