Help testing a new Blue Panel server for TM500/600

At first I got the parse error and got round it by deleting the myserver and then ftpd it over again and it worked.

The only error I get now is communications error when I try to install Multiview epg which I can't seem to overcome.

Yep worked a treat :proud: Only thing is I now have the same communications error trying to download multiview :(

Yep worked a treat :proud: Only thing is I now have the same communications error trying to download multiview :(

I had all this setup but decided for testing purposes I would try recreate what is happening to you guys and sure enough its happening to me now lol,

anyway to get around it I installed Multiview from the UR server then extracted the Multiview.tar.gz that ToneDeff uploaded in this thread and copied the files over,overwriting the UR ones as I went,and it worked fine.

opps sorry people looks like a typo in the cpanel.xml :p

<tarball name="Install MultiView EPG..." url="******/blue/MVEPG_tar.gz" target="/"/>
was meant to be
<tarball name="Install MultiView EPG..." url="******/blue/MVEPG.tar.gz" target="/"/>

should be working fine now... let me know if you find any other stuff just been tryign to double check stuff as i went along but some stuff is untested.

just added a new section in the "Zapstream Options" that will create a /var/StreamTV.m3u for use with vlc, get's right i.p:port so you can just double click to start playback in VLC.

i was just talking with someone about this panel and other bits tonedeff has worked on, and we were in total agreement that ToneDeff is deffo someone to keep an eye on

Youre a credit to digitalworldz, and a huge boost for TM500/600 owners all over the place m8

a big cyber pat on the back from me for the work youve put into this panel :)

just figured out how to unhide CCcam.cfg on ftp....

in inetd.conf edit the the ftp line to >
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
then copy vsftpd.conf to > /var/etc/ and remove this line from it
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

...but after testing abit i realised the new image 09/09/10 already has it "commented" out and it's not hidden in ftp anymore...

Edit:
Could still be usefull for anyone wanting to change ftp port etc, will probably add script to change it on blue panel at somepoint.

Last edited:
i was just talking with someone about this panel and other bits tonedeff has worked on, and we were in total agreement that ToneDeff is deffo someone to keep an eye on

Youre a credit to digitalworldz, and a huge boost for TM500/600 owners all over the place m8

Yep I'l echo that, tell ya what Technomate should be tryin to poach this guy and have him workin for them, with someone like this on the payroll, the possibilities would be endless...

Good man Tonedeaf..

Yep that was me, 100% agreed a man to look out for in the future.
Keep up the good work mate.

Yep I'l echo that, tell ya what Technomate should be tryin to poach this guy and have him workin for them, with someone like this on the payroll, the possibilities would be endless...

feck that lol, i saw him first, and as soon as the source for images is officially released, i bagsy first dibs on him

hmmm, thats sounds wrong

Back