Help please

alfa40

Reaction score
Hello digidude,
Can you please help me? I am thinking of buying Technomate 5402 HD and I would like to know if it can read meo card Portugal (system:seca).
Thanks in advanced!!

Last edited:
from what i know, this card is paired to the receiver, if you need to enter a receivers serial number, you need to go to the card reader in menu and press the yellow button, this then opens a window to enter the official receivers serial number

but with your card, i have not tried this, so cannot say 100% if it will or wont work

if you need to enter a receivers serial number, you need to go to the card reader in menu and press the yellow button, this then opens a window to enter the official receivers serial number

Im afraid, There is no magical yellow button which will let us enter serial number of the paired box .I have pressed 100 times to reach to that step but no success.:proud:

Im testing my paired Irdeo card. All i see is on 'smart card' menu : IRDETO.......you see nothing else apart from card details, version, nationality, serial number etc........Nothing else........

As mentioned, if the card is paired you got ot use that card with that particular receiver.......

Overall, it's a good box, fast channel changing, easy channel organising........

The card I have (Dreambox 800) in CCcam can read the card without being paired.
Thanks for having replied to my question:banana:

If your card can be read by a Dreambox, surely it can also be read by TM5402Hd ......

Mind you, it's not a 'server' box though, unlike Dreambox.........

if read in a dreambox using cccam then i would imagine it would be ok in a technomate, but cant be 100% sure.

the yellow button is a hidden menu on patched receivers, this allows you to enter the serial number of a receiver for cards that are paired to receivers, such as NDS cards

the yellow button is a hidden menu on patched receivers, this allows you to enter the serial number of a receiver for cards that are paired to receivers, such as NDS cards

Yes, you're right there. I have just noticed that. That magic yellow button did work for an NDS card.

It would be lovely if it also worked for my paired Irdeto card.:Clap:

Back