help please dm500hd tune failed

markslyf3

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok i just got dm800hd clone got an image on it ok. then i scanned to get channels 28.2e. the problem is on most channels it says tune failed i have tried a few images same problem. please some1 help me lol. example sky sports 3 hd works no problem, but sky sports 1,2 hd, i get tuner failed message, even tho the sports channels are on the same transponder. can someone please shed some light on this for me. has anyone got similar problem. i need to sort this as wife and son have no tv at the minute

if there definitely on the same freq then it will prob be your tuner.I had a prob something like yours but it was mainly hd channels I would get that mess.I told the place where I got it from and they replaced the tuner.what I did as a temp fix was remove the tuner and then put it back in dm800 just be carefull ok.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

my box is dm500hd. can i take the tuner out of this box. anh how lol.

not sure about dm500 but they are prob the same.you have to take the lid off 1st and it's been awhile but I think there is a screw holding it in there.I'm sure there be tuts on google or tube.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

the tuner is soldered into the main board i cant come out unless i break the solder. do you think a satellite signal booster would work because i get some channels ok. the epg loads in all every channel aswell

Have you tried a rescan just to rule out any frequency problems?

yes mate have done that even try to install new modules no luck it happens with ever image. is there a command to make the tuner wait longer for a channel find.

Back