help on tm 500 super

yes m8, run a long aerial lead from the RF2 outlet of his digibox to your house

youll have to watch what hes watching though

or nip to currys with a large bag or big coat, walk round the tv area and accidently trip over on the carpet and land on the sky HD box but quickly unscrew cables and power lead and quickly put HD box in your coat / bag and calmly walk out.

why dont the channel work

why cant you give me yours

so the only way is to give it back to the man i buy it from.
cant i get it from a website

is they a way to get all channel like i can go to friend house he has sky channel and get channel there then will it work in my house

you could go to your friends house and when hes not looking, or gone to toilet or something, rob his viewing card, after all he's your mate right, he wont mind....

SERIOUSLY MAN WAKE UP...

there is no way to get pay tv for FREE, even if there was, its AGAINST THE LAW........

it looks like you bought a receiver that has been modified to do something thats illegal and after changing some stuff on the box you have lost your channels.... now you want people on here to further break the law by helping you get them back..

As suggested, get back onto the guy that you bought it from ask him to fix it for you or get a refund,

digidudes offer to install sky+ HD for you was a great offer, them boxes have recording facilities BUILT IN... and a pretty nice EPG so have a think about it man..

good luck anyhow...

ok so the box i have is hacked if i buy a subscription it will work and get all the channel.

how do i get the channel list to my box i have a tm500 super

Last edited:
ok so the box i have is hacked if i buy a subscription it will work and get all the channel.

how do i get the channel list to my box i have a tm500 super

The box you have is not hacked it's just a linux based sat reciever so you can install your own plug ins etc.

Use tonedeffs channel list from here and give sky a call for you subscription.

i'm not the only new numbty on the block,sajon your a comedian,very funny,LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL,have a good evening all.....

sounds likes he bought a box with a sub in it updated it and lost cline still dont understand why didi wont give him his though very funny though
alex

sounds likes he bought a box with a sub in it updated it and lost cline still dont understand why didi wont give him his though very funny though
alex

yeh true, i must be getting tight in my old age

ok then, how about this, and its open to newbies as well

the people who send me a PM, but ONLY via the link HERE starting the message with

Youre so great because...........

and finish it in less than 50 words

the best 5 will get a C: line

All becomes void is below this message it says 'post edited by 'anyone other than me' :)

type away lads

Digi is so great because he does not hurt when penetrating you.

Hows that?

i fix my box now:banana: if i make a back up of my cline and update my box and then put my cline in will it still work.

Back