Help Needed

flipflop

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bought a sb5100i of ebay last week already flashed but can i f***k get it to connect i've changed the nic mac then restarted computer swapped over my subbed modem for the flashed one entered numerous macs on the sigma page and it will not connect ,in the taskbar it says connected but the online light just flashes and i noticed the ip address begins with 192, the modem is okay because when i put my legitimate mac in for my subbed modem it works i even changed the config to 20 meg then went on a speedtest site to see what i was getting and it was 20 meg then i changed the config back to what i'm paying for,hope they don;t realise any help appreciated.

I bought a sb5100i of ebay last week already flashed but can i f***k get it to connect i've changed the nic mac then restarted computer swapped over my subbed modem for the flashed one entered numerous macs on the sigma page and it will not connect ,in the taskbar it says connected but the online light just flashes and i noticed the ip address begins with 192, the modem is okay because when i put my legitimate mac in for my subbed modem it works i even changed the config to 20 meg then went on a speedtest site to see what i was getting and it was 20 meg then i changed the config back to what i'm paying for,hope they don;t realise any help appreciated.
it simple m8, if ur subbed mac works then the other macs r no good or some how ur entering the wrong config file each time... try deleting the config file name from the box and also leave config tftp box blank then try those macs again this will differnately tell u if those macs r any good

best thing would be to buy a jtag cable for the modem and put it back to the original firmware the all you have to do is change the mac via the cable with some software called shtwharekate its a must simpler way i think.a second had modem off ebay only costs between £10 an £15 and if you have this cable it would be alot cheaper and easier.

Back