Help needed to find Polish channels esp. sports

jonnycab

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Since the last few updates of SportsDevil the kobacz option from Live TV seems to have been removed and with them the likes of Polsat which has upset my Polish girlfriend as she can't watch world league volleyball etc in the UK. We've tried a few options such as WeebTV which is the only Polish package I could find by searching in English but she informs me these don't work well. Would any of you chaps know of a good add-on to get Polish content on as it's her little slice of home; thanks in advance.

Hi folks,

Since the last few updates of SportsDevil the kobacz option from Live TV seems to have been removed and with them the likes of Polsat which has upset my Polish girlfriend as she can't watch world league volleyball etc in the UK. We've tried a few options such as WeebTV which is the only Polish package I could find by searching in English but she informs me these don't work well. Would any of you chaps know of a good add-on to get Polish content on as it's her little slice of home; thanks in advance.

Dutch cloud has a polish tv section

it was working the other night manic when I was messing around !!

granted the main sports channel didn't work but the other one did !!?

Back