Help needed....tearing my hair out!

notoriousgaz

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a zgemma h.2h box. It came all set up. It showed all virgin channels in order, when you pressed tv, all the categories loaded for you to choose. However, i wanted to set some favourites so I looked on here and managed to do it. However now all the channels are in alphabetical order with channels coming up twice! Also now when i press tv on the remote i can only see my favourites. I then need to press the red button to display all the channels and it still shows them twice. I just want to revert back to how it was. I've tried researching it but cant find anything. Not even find anyone who has had the same problem. So yeah hope this all makes sense and any help at all is muchly appreciated! Cheers.

Hope your ready for this :)

this should fix it and give you he understanding you require

[FONT=&quot]1: Go to auto bouquets maker then providers make sure Kabel = no>>> virgin uk = yes>>>virgin uk area = Net I.D select by going left or right arrow[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2: make sure all the ther options are saying yes apart from swap channels then press green button then exit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3: go to automatic scan it will start scanning channels and once done press okay. you should still be in services searching menu if not go to Menu>>>Setup>>>Services searching Menu then go to auto boquet maker and start scan...once done exit all[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4: for the EPG go to Menu>>>setup>>>system>>>epg>>>settings>>> set to external HD press green button OK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5: Go to Cross EPG>>>storage devices and set to external HD or flash not internal, GReen button ok[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6: Go to update Rytec providers and then go to update xepgdp providers and it should download your providers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7: go to xmltv providers and untick everything in there and make sure rytec virgin Media is ticked only and green button for save[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8: Go to open TV providers>>> Start Order and you should only have rytec virgin media in there green utton save[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9: go to download now and wait while it downloads this could take 10ish mins. Once done save if there is any save option and exit all the way out and hold pwer button on remoot for 3 secs and reboot.

cheers

wattsy1612
[/FONT]

Thanks for reply......I've got to openTV providers but I can't find start order and sky uk opentv (astra2 on 28.2) is ticked green. Any help on this?

Wattsy......I managed to get a bit further forward but when it downloads I get an error saying....crossepg error: No DVB-S NIMs found. Any idea with that mate?

Back