iPhone HELP!! my phones stuck in recovery mode!

lagerlout

Inactive User
Reaction score
I tried to restore my phone to 4.3.3 tonight using tinyumbrella for the first time and its gone badly wrong!
Getting a 1013 error right at the last minute have tried removing the apple.gs from the hosts file and rebooted the system.
Doe anyone know anything about this? Dont want to upgrade to 4.3.4 and loose my jailbreak but i cant use my phone now!

I tried to restore my phone to 4.3.3 tonight using tinyumbrella for the first time and its gone badly wrong!
Getting a 1013 error right at the last minute have tried removing the apple.gs from the hosts file and rebooted the system.
Doe anyone know anything about this? Dont want to upgrade to 4.3.4 and loose my jailbreak but i cant use my phone now!

Hi Mate what iphone do u have ?, tinyumbrella will help u kick your iphone out of recovery mode, have u tried this yet?, try and restore your iphone again to 4.3.3 ,by downloading the ipsw file from here for your device [use google chrome to download the ipsw file , if you use internet explorer it will download the file as a rar file, once downloaded, open itunes up and as you hit the restore button hit shift on the keyboard this will bring u up a windows box, browse to your download ipsw file and let your iphone restore , if you get the same error in itunes , leave itunes open and right click on the tinyumbrella exe, and run as admin, if doesnt work , try again on windows vista or win 7 right click the tinyumbrella exe file and hit the compatability tab and choose to run it in windows xp mode , then try run the tinyumbrella exe file again once open see your device on the left , this will highlight the exit recovery tab on the right hit that and your device will exit recovery mode.

if you still have no joy then download ireb from Here andsee how you get on

Thanks so much for the reply, I'm tearing my hair out here! Its an iphone 4. Yes ive tried to kick it out of recovery with tiny umbrella but im getting a runtime error when I press recover. Thats on a win 7 32 laptop and on my win 7 64 pc it just doesnt do anything. I,ve tried running the tiny umbrella server and pressing shift in itunes but just gets to the end then errors. Have tried it in admin mode too. I've just tried the compatibility mode but I'm still getting runtime error. Will try ireb...
Anymore suggestions mate ?

Ok irebs reeboots my phone but then comes back up with connect to itunes on the screen

Last edited:
Back