help installing latest map on tt6(xda)

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
downloaded v6.75 from rapid share but when i launch says something about it being the pocket pc version thought all the maps worked for tt6 or am i doing somethingn wrong failing that any links for the latest map that is compliant with wm6 running on an xda(kaiser)

cheers

is it asking for an unlock code? if so you will need to get a key gen for it ...some work if you have the Gaum map..

Whats the message say exactly ?

what version is it? i would suggest you to find version TOMTOM NAVIGATOR 6.032(8351) (latest one) then install it on the phone and keep all the maps in the sd card. Remember that you have to have the hacked version map wich it is "GUAM" to make it works!!! I hope it helped. Check h**p://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?f=264&t=31711 for more...

downloaded v6.75 from rapid share but when i launch says something about it being the pocket pc version thought all the maps worked for tt6 or am i doing somethingn wrong failing that any links for the latest map that is compliant with wm6 running on an xda(kaiser)

cheers

For the Kaiser the latest version is 6.032, this one works a treat h**p://rapidshare.com/files/60106921/ttn_6.032_crackeada.cab
no messing with transfering files etc after. Copy the cab over to the Kaiser and run from there (find using file explorer) get the maps from tt section on here and put on your SD card.:proud:

Back