iPhone Apps TomTom U.K. & Ireland v1.9 - UPDATED 31/10/11 WORKING ON I0S5

if you have added spire to your phone tomtom stops working for some reason
delete spire - reboot the device and reinstall tomtom. it should work, well it did for me

Re: TomTom U.K. & Ireland v1.9 - Update [Universal]

im just uploading this to Rapidshare lads will have a link in 20 mins or so which ill put here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Sorry Biffo1, can't get this too work either, doing what the other versions have been doing, looks like it's loading ok then after about 10 secs it goes back to the home screen, shame as I liked my TT v1.6 I used to use.

Are all you're cydia apps up to date?
"Before installing the ipa open it with winrar and completely delete the SF_Info folder (not just the files in it) and then it works :)"

Had crash isssues and did this and works great !! ios 4.02

just rename .ipa to . zip and remove the sf_info folder. zip back up and rename to ipa works purrrrrfect

would just like to add to this thread that after helping a friend tonight it seems installous and appsync are not working peoperly from the sinfuliphone repo since having some server issues
after adding the http//cydia.hackulo.us repo and installing appsync & installous then tomtom worked fine, aswell as co-pilot

Last edited:
I have the fix for the tomtom in detail guys. It's pretty simple... read on.

Install the tomtom from this forum, i know that it still isn't working. I currently have a video that is still compressing.

Then install your self "ifile" found in cydia......
launch ifile and you should be in the main root directory, path shown at the top in the app called "/"
Next, locate your tomtom path, that being /var/mobile/applications..... In there you will see many wierd named folders, look through each of them and find the folder which has "UK-Ireland.app"

Hold your finger on the UK-Ireland.app folder till a pop up asks to select, select and then at the bottom you will have a clipboard image, click it and "CUT"
Now scroll back to your root directory being "/"
Scroll up till you find the folder called "Applications" click that folder and hold your finger anywhere inside there till you get "Paste" come up, paste the "Uk-Ireland" folder which you had cut before. Now exit Ifile and REBOOT YOUR DEVICE!! :) there you have it, working tomtom. Let me know if it worked for you...

Just some side notes to bear in mind:
You do not have to uninstall siriport or what ever siri you are using, you don't have to uninstall anything!
Tomtom decides to work in the original folder it wouldn't start up in, GOD KNOWS WHY (good thing i guess) but i'd recommend you leave the uk-ireland.app folder in the applications folder.
This method MAY work for other programs that crash on start up, so no harm giving it a try.

Let me know if my method is worth putting up a video on youtube. By the way, new guy in town... got my self registered at last.

Last edited:
Had crash isssues and did this and works great !! ios 4.02

just rename .ipa to . zip and remove the sf_info folder. zip back up and rename to ipa works purrrrrfect

I tried this on io5, didn't work for me, that's why i figured this problem out my own way and posted a how to :)

Back