Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help In The Bedroom :o

Coach

Banned
Now I have a spiderbox I'd like to get a couple of cheap boxes for the bedroom 1 for the kids and 1 for me.

Obviously they have to be able to share with the spidey and be REALLY easy to setup.

If anyone has any recomendations or boxes for sale let me know, they dont have ti be HD.

thanks

Now I have a spiderbox I'd like to get a couple of cheap boxes for the bedroom 1 for the kids and 1 for me.

Obviously they have to be able to share with the spidey and be REALLY easy to setup.

If anyone has any recomendations or boxes for sale let me know, they dont have ti be HD.

thanks

really depends what you intend to share
with spiderbox 7000/9000 anything in smartcard slot shares with other spiderbox's ie sd5000 via own network or newcamd
the eagle box or dm500 clone is a cheap linux server for c/s could rehare anything to spiderbox that way
if your subbing from anyone the a couple of technomate tm500 would be easy to setup and are sub £100 each

really depends what you intend to share
with spiderbox 7000/9000 anything in smartcard slot shares with other spiderbox's ie sd5000 via own network or newcamd
the eagle box or dm500 clone is a cheap linux server for c/s could rehare anything to spiderbox that way
if your subbing from anyone the a couple of technomate tm500 would be easy to setup and are sub £100 each

Cartoonito & Boomerang for the kids and gen viewing for me
I'm going to look into the TM500/600 options

Back