Help How to stop cat from using our garden as a .....

rat pellets mixed with kitekat will work. a little drastic. (but when in need need will work):banana:

One thing that I know works is dog pee, and plenty of it.

Spread it all over the garden and you will not see a kitty for miles, the guy next door does it and I cant even remember the last time I seen one :banana:

Don't ask me where he gets the pee from, I am scared to ask him incase it's where I think it is !!! lol : shocked2

Train him to use the neighbours garden, explain to the neighbour the advantages of having all his grass killed off with cats urine and poo poo;s. Explain tactfully how all the bald patches of grasss will leave him with less mowing in the summer time. I would say the neighbours would be thrilled and offer the cats services to other neighbours in the immediate vacinity.?????
Use the black jeys fluid on the pathways and tar mac if you have any. Dilute it down well and wear gloves. You can get stuff in the chemists for preventing the cat from soiling and destroying the garden, but it's dear and dosen't last.
Conclusion??? Give the cat an ultimatum? Stop the crapping or face execution.
Cat language books are available at your local library.

Lidle

check lidle on line shopping the have a laser gun thing that is suppose to chase them off....i was tempted to buy one to try on the mis's

Back