Help How to stop cat from using our garden as a .....

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How to stop cat from using our garden as a toilet ?

Been out cutting the grass and it took me longer to clear the crap than it did to cut the grass

i just want to persuade them to sh*t elsewhere, not harm them.

the mrs and i both work so having a dog is not really an option.

on a tangent why do people have a cat as a pet ? they only seem to go home when they want feeding or need to go to the vets (that's what a friend who's partner has a cat)

We had similar problem then got a big dog lol, Have heard that compost on the garden called Zoopoo, made from animals in a zoo keeps them away. something to do with tiger crap in there and cats think there are bigger cats around so stay away ???

a spring powered BB gun

its not powerfull enough to do any harm, but will sting

i only had to shoot my neighbours cat 3 times, now it shits in next doors instead lol

If you can catch him/her at it then a bucket of water can do the trick.

:banana:

success

I filled clear pop bottles up with water and put in garden the reflection of them self's cleared them off. but sorry i like pussy. HA HA HA. ps. it worked 4 me hope this helps :Clap:

a 22 airgun with darts should do the job make sure you hit it up the arse i had one doing the same thing nabour told me cats are rumours and we cant do anything about them i soon got rid of my prob good luck happy shooting and remember a air gun is just not for christmas

try the "get off spray" its found in wilkinsons ect or the zoopoo as erlier mentioned :)

i read it trade secrets (a book i have) that putting pepper where they sh1t puts them off.
and lying a foot of hose there as they think it's a snake :Frog:

and it says put citrus fruit peel there as they don't like the smell.

don't ask me if any of those things work though

thanks for the advice

some slight problems though

the garden is 150 ft long so i would need too many sonic things and it will cost a fortune but thanks.

zoopoo would be alright if the bloody things crapped in the flower beds but the lazy fekkers crap on the grass, so friut peel and zoopoo pepper is out.

catching the things is a no no too as the owners kindly kick them out at night, i know this as out outside light gets triggered by them at silly times 2 or 3 oclock.

as i said dog is out not fair on the dog as we are both out most of the day.

but keep them remidies coming......

You could try a sprinkler connected on a timer to spray with water. Another method that worked was to do a cut out of a cat on some wood,paint the cat and put on some of those large eyes. You can buy these ready made but i don,t remember how expensive they were. This worked for the mother in laws garden,she got upset when i said to her "You should have saved your money and stood there yourself"........she,d scare the pants off a panther. Not that i,m saying use the mother-in-law!
Thanks

Cat Toilet Deterrent

Next time you see a pile of broken winscreen glass at the side of the road, scoop up a bucket full and sprinkle it in the hedgerows & borders . The glinting seem to deter them. No guarantees but I worked for me.

My garden is 80 foot and i've got 2 buzzers just where they did their thing and it worked

My mom had a problem with them ripping her rubbish bags up, she was told old tea bags soaked with WD40 seems like they hate the smell, worked for her.

Try this, i bought it off ebay for a couple of quid

i never had chance to try it yet though.

hope it does the trick

cat like long grass so keep it short.
sonder and peper spare do not work,
But if you cut out a cat out of black card and put it on a stick so it can spin in the wind , I know that will work and will do no harm to the cats in your steet :banana:

cat like long grass so keep it short. sonder and peper spare do not work, but if you cut out a cat out of black card and put it on a stick so it can spin in the wind i know that will work and will do no harm to the cats in your steet

a spring powered BB gun

its not powerfull enough to do any harm, but will sting

i only had to shoot my neighbours cat 3 times, now it shits in next doors instead lol

Lmfao, I wish I had a garden now......

Just get friendly with the cat, feed it etc and then when its in your grasp send it on a journey in another location.

Back